- 19 inch amp with 2 height units
- Eight channels (4 x Stereo)
- 80 Watts output power per channel
- 4 x Phoenix loudspeaker sockets at the front
- 4 x RJ45 front sockets to connect the 2 PowerAmp cards
- power connection from back side
- individual front volume control per room
- individual standby activation per room
Other than conventional amplifiers the trivum PowerAmp is meant for supplying several rooms at the same time.
Its high power output makes it possible to adequately supply even demanding loudspeakers. Even big cable length (like e.g. from cellar to living room) do not pose any problem to the amplifier. On top of it all it is equipped with numerous protective circuits and can work with different loads. Generous cooling provides for stable temperature conditions. This is a big advantage because it makes the use of fans expandable.
The amplifier is connected to the controller via a CAT5 cable individually for each zone. The processing of the audio signal in the controller is done by a special PowerAmp Connect card. This card is designed to perfectly match the trivum PowerAmp. Two PowerAmp cards supply music to a PowerAmp for 4 independent rooms.
For medium to large installations it makes sense to install the trivum amplifier and controller in a 19“ rack. When adding patch fields and networking switches it makes for a professional