The HDTools™ UHD-120 is a 1×2 HDMI distribution amplifier with Ultra HD/4K support designed to reliably distribute a single HDMI source to two separate displays without signal loss or degradation.
The HDTools™ UHD-120 is a high performance distribution amplifier with Ultra HD/4K support designed to split a single HDMI signal to two independent outputs. With built-in equalization and re-clocking technology, the UHD-120 provides uninterrupted A/V signal transmission over longer distances.
The UHD-120 offers simple plug and play functionality for easy operation without programming or a control system. Along with a durable and low power consumption design, the UHD-120 is ideal for use in home theater, presentation, and other multimedia applications.
- 2 HDMI outputs from a single source
- Supports video resolutions up to Ultra HD/4K
- HDCP compliant
- Equalization and re-clocking for optimal signal quality
- Auto-EDID management – factory default settings and EDID emulation
- Active input & output LED indicators